It’s a great time to go to the pool and have some fun in the sun!
We don’t know what we would do without awesome residents like you! And for that, we have awesome summer events planned just for you, so be on the lookout for those.
- Not staying in Columbia this summer? Don’t forget that rent is still due on the 1st of each month even if you aren’t here and even if the 1st falls on a weekend. Ask our office how you can conveniently pay your rent while you’re away using our Welcome Home portal.
- If your lease is ending, move-out is on July 31. Check your email for a move-out guide that will answer many FAQs, including how to check out and what cleaning is expected.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Is it after hours and you’re locked out of your apartment or have a maintenance emergency? Please call the office at (573) 256-7897. Available seven days a week!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 3rd at 9 a.m.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please call the office at (573) 256-7897 or email us at email@example.com.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Did Someone Say “Donuts”?! — July 6 from 10 a.m.–noon — We donut know what we would do without awesome residents like you! Stop by the clubhouse to enjoy some tasty donuts, and don’t forget to grab a cup of coffee to go with it.
Tie-Dye Tuesday — July 11 from noon–3 p.m. — We’re dying to see how creative you are. Come to the clubhouse and tie-dye a T-shirt with us!
Snow Cones by the Pool — July 20 from noon–2 p.m. — It’s warm this summer, so come relax by the pool and enjoy snow cones provided by Kona Ice. The first $150 of snow cones will be provided at no cost by Grindstone Canyon. Let’s have some fun in the sun!
Pop in for Popsicles — July 31 from 9 a.m.–noon — It’s move-out day, and it’s hot! Feel free to take a break today and pop in for popsicles and refreshments in the clubhouse!