We have lots of fun events planned this month, including Star Wars Day! Stay tuned for more information on events all month long. With the weather warming up, don’t forget to take advantage of our pool and grill areas!
We hope you all have a great start to summer! If you’re planning on spending another year here, hurry in to renew while we still have units available.
— Grindstone Canyon
Not staying in Columbia this summer? Don’t forget that rent is still due on the 1st of each month even if you aren’t here and even if the 1st falls on a weekend. Ask our office how you can conveniently pay your rent while you’re away using our Welcome Home portal. Plus, ask us how we can inspect your unit early so you don’t have to worry about checking out in July.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Is it after hours and you’re locked out of your apartment or have a maintenance emergency? Please call the office at (573) 256-7897. Available seven days a week!
- Rent payments: Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 3rd at 9 a.m.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or your account, please see Stacey Torrey, our AGM, or email him at [email protected].
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
With finals week right around the corner, we know it can be difficult even just to make sure you’re getting your three square meals a day. Don’t worry! We’ve got your back with several events to help get you through the home stretch to summer break!
Finals Week Survival Kits — May 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. — May the Fourth be with you as you prepare for finals week. Our Finals Week Survival Kits will help to make sure you have all the essentials for a successful finals week!
Breakfast on the Go — May 8–10 from 9 a.m.–noon — Start your morning right with breakfast on the go! On Monday through Wednesday of finals week, come inside the clubhouse to grab a breakfast to take on the go.
Midday Coffee Break — May 8 from 1–3 p.m. — Take a midday break to get re-energized! Come to our specialty coffee bar in the clubhouse to make your favorite coffee drink.
Candy Bar — May 9 from 3–5 p.m. — Needing a sugar rush to get you through your day? Come to the clubhouse to choose from an assortment of candy and fill your own to-go box!
Movie, Games, and Food — May 10 from 4–6 p.m. — It’s time to kick back and have some fun! Come to the clubhouse for games, food, and a movie.
Splash Bash BBQ — May 24 from noon–3 p.m. — Our official summer kickoff! The weather is nice, and the pool is opening! We’re celebrating it by having a poolside barbecue. Come to the pool to meet your neighbors and get to know who will be here over the summer.