Love is in the air, and we’d love for you to stay with us! Stop by the office to renew your lease!
- Don’t forget that rent is still due on the 1st of each month even if you aren’t here and even if the 1st falls on a weekend. Ask our office how you can conveniently pay your rent while you’re away using our Welcome Home portal.
- Help us to keep our property clean! Don’t leave trash in the breezeways, on patios, or in the parking lot. Don’t put trash around or on top of the compactor. Use the opening on the west end (away from the pool) to place your trash inside of the compactor. Press the green button so the trash compacts and makes room for more bags.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–5 p.m.
- Is it after hours and you’re locked out of your apartment or have a maintenance emergency? Please call the office at (573) 256-7897. Available seven days a week!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 3rd at 9 a.m.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please call our office at (573) 256-7897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus on Career Success
Whether you are a sophomore looking at internships or a senior getting ready for that first job after graduation, the spring semester brings added pressure as you seek to set yourself apart and set yourself up for success.
Here are five tips to keep you moving forward on a career success track:
Tip #1: The key to getting hired is selling yourself better than the other candidates. What’s your pitch? Practice concise ways to share your value and what you are looking for.
Tip #2: Your resume’s only job is to get your foot in the door! Have it critiqued at the career center.
Tip #3: Google yourself: What does your online presence tell future employers? Are you focusing on your online brand? Your potential employer is! Work on shaping your presence online and off.
Tip #4: Come up with EVERY reason an employer might not hire you — and an answer for each objection. For example, “What I lack in relevant experience, I make up for with my drive and proven ability to learn new things quickly.”
Tip #5: Learn from the best! Find people doing what you want to do and doing it well — and ask them for guidance. It’ll be well worth your time and perhaps a few cups of coffee to do informational interviews with others on their success stories.
These tips are obviously just the tip of the iceberg. Watch out for career success experiences here at your community. Whether you want feedback on your pitch or need someone to critique your resume, let us know how we can help you and connect you with resources to assist in your success!
Speaking of career success, did you know that as a resident of a Campus Advantage property you have FREE access to our exclusive Career Success Portal? Browse millions of jobs, including over 500,000 unique job postings, build your resume, practice your interviewing skills, and much more. To access the Career Success Portal, visit your resident portal and look for the sign-up link!
How Many Candy Hearts? — All Month — Stop by the clubhouse any time during the month of February to guess how many candy hearts are in the jar. The one who has the closest guess at the end of the month will receive a gift card!
Mardi Pardi — February 7 from 6–8 p.m. — Mardi Gras is here, and we want to celebrate! Come to the clubhouse to have fun and enjoy Popeyes!
Valentine’s Grams — Will be delivered on February 14 — We’re bringing it back to high school with Valentine’s Day grams! Come by the clubhouse to sign up to send one to your community valentine!
Chinese New Year — February 16 from 4–6 p.m. — Join us while we celebrate the Chinese New Year with our sister property, Grayson Cottages! They will host this event in their clubhouse and will provide catered Chinese Food from Seasoning 63!
Healthy Breakfast Bar — February 21 from 10 a.m.–noon — A new twist on breakfast on the go! Stop by the clubhouse to create your own parfait!
Birthday Celebrations — Every month, we’ll be celebrating resident birthdays. February birthdays, this month’s for you! Be on the lookout this month for a goodie bag made just for you that will be dropped off at your apartment!