We appreciate all of our residents and have a whole week full of events dedicated to you! So come have fun with us as we make the end of summer a blast. We hope to see everyone there!
- Don’t forget that rent is still due on the 1st of each month even if you aren’t here and even if the 1st falls on a weekend. Ask our office how you can conveniently pay your rent while you’re away using our Welcome Home portal.
- Move-in day and the start of school are right around the corner. If you have any questions regarding move-in or school, feel free to ask, and we’ll be happy to help! Also, our resident shuttle bus will be up and running again at the start of the school year, so be on the lookout for our shuttle schedule.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Is it after hours and you’re locked out of your apartment or have a maintenance emergency? Please call the office at (573) 256-7897. Available seven days a week!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 3rd at 9 a.m.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or your account, please call the office at (573) 256-7897 or email us at email@example.com.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Lettuce Eat Sandwich Bar — August 21 from noon–3 p.m. — Did you know that it’s National Sandwich Month? Come to the clubhouse to enjoy yummy sandwiches!
Chipotle Social — August 22 from 5–7 p.m. — We want to socialize with you! Stop by the clubhouse to enjoy some Chipotle, socialize with your neighbors, and meet our staff.
The Luau — August 23 from 6–9 p.m. — Splash splash kapow! Come to the luau! Let’s bring this summer to an end with some fun! Stop by the Grindstone Canyon pool to enjoy fun water games and delicious treats. We will also be having a raffle and will be giving away prizes!
The Pawsome Pet Show — August 24 from 10 a.m.–6 p.m. — We love all of your pets here at Grindstone Canyon, and we want to see them! Bring them by the clubhouse to hang out and pick up a pet bag made just for them. Anyone who attends will be given the chance to win a prize!
Birthday Celebrations — Every month, we’ll be celebrating resident birthdays. August birthdays, this month’s for you! Be on the lookout this month for a goodie bag made just for you that will be dropped off at your apartment!