We just love all of our residents, so we’re starting October off right with Resident Appreciation Week! Stay tuned for our upcoming events, including our spooky Halloween Mixer. Don’t forget to renew your lease for next year to lock in your spot!
— Grindstone Canyon
- Don’t forget that rent is still due on the 1st of each month even if you aren’t here and even if the 1st falls on a weekend. Ask our office how you can conveniently pay your rent while you’re away using our Welcome Home portal.
- Remember: The sooner you let us know about a maintenance problem, the sooner it will get fixed. If you have an emergency, please notify us as soon as possible. Keep in mind that an emergency includes a water leak, a broken A/C or heater during extreme temperatures, a broken refrigerator, a broken toilet in a one-bedroom unit, and being locked out of your apartment.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Is it after hours and you’re locked out of your apartment or have a maintenance emergency? Please call the office at (573) 256-7897. Available seven days a week!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 3rd at 9 a.m.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please call our office at (573) 256-7897 or email us at email@example.com.
We hope you’ve had a good start to the semester! Everyone should be settled in by now and ready to take on the school year. October will be packed with events and a special Resident Appreciation Week planned from October 9–13, so be sure to look at the events section in this newsletter.
Renewal rates and new lease rates are ready! Please stop by the front desk so we can answer any questions you have in regard to renewing your lease — we’re happy to help.
Get involved. Get ahead.
Did you know students who are involved outside of the classroom are more successful in their academic pursuits? If you haven’t already done so, we encourage you to find opportunities to get involved on campus and in the local community. Your campus’ student activities office is a great place to start to find out about clubs, organizations, and campus events. You can also connect with our team to find ways to get connected. Whether it’s the chess club or intramural football, or volunteering at a local shelter, we would love to help you find ways to get involved both at your Campus Advantage community and on campus.
How are we doing?
Have you filled out your resident satisfaction survey yet? Please take a moment to let us know how we’re doing and get a chance to win a $1,000 or $500 gift card! Simply visit http://ratemy.community. We are always working to improve your experiences!
Muffin to Do but Appreciate You — October 9 @ 10 a.m. — It’s Resident Appreciation Week, and we’re starting it off with muffins. What can we say? We have Muffin to Do but Appreciate You!
Taco Tuesday — October 10 from 5–7 p.m. — Tuesdays are for tacos! Come by the clubhouse to get your taco on! As always, while supplies last.
Sushi Snack Bar — October 11 from 1–3 p.m. — Have a break in the day and need a snack? We’ve got a sushi snack bar just for you! Stop by the clubhouse to snack on some sushi.
Fondue Party — October 12 from 6–8 p.m. — I dip, you dip, we dip! Come join us at the clubhouse for fondue fountains! There will be chocolate, cheese, and caramel.
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice — October 13 from 2–4 p.m. — It’s the end of Resident Appreciation Week, and we’re wrapping it up with pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks and cookies! Don’t be basic; come to the clubhouse to get your pumpkin spice fix!
Halloween Mixer — October 26 from 6–8 p.m. — Halloween is almost here, and we want to celebrate with a haunted-themed mixer! There will be plenty to do, including cookie decorating, pumpkin gourd decorating, and games. You can also guess how many candy corn pieces are in the jar to win a gift card and a Halloween basket! We’ll have food and treats for you to enjoy, as well! See you at the haunted clubhouse.
Birthday Celebrations — Every month, we’ll be celebrating resident birthdays. October birthdays, this month’s for you! Be on the lookout this month for a goodie bag made just for you that will be dropped off at your apartment!